Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ireland will have to wait (for me).

Yogi Berra said, "When you come to a fork in the road, take it."

I took the path that led right back to 10th Street in Atlanta, GA.

...I didn't make my flight. There were too many people on the stand-by list and I was #13 (maybe it's good I didn't make it....?;) But Shane tried to keep my hopes up until the last minute and also retrieved my backpack for me (thanks Shane!)

Tomorrow I will be trying again-- same time, same place. And I will keep going until I fly somewhere.

On a happier note, when I came home I realized I had left my camera battery charger here (and the battery is dead) and I wouldn't have been able to take any pictures. How cool is that? Now I'm ready for you Ireland!

Best of luck to John and Chris on getting from Shannon to Dublin! I guess Ashley and Stephanie made their flight.

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment